CREATIVE Art Programmes
11 – 12 yrs oldBetween the ages of 11 – 12 yrs old, children are
considered to be in the “figurative” stage. At this stage,
they should have stable concepts of themselves and their environment.
In this programme, we will emphasize the training of techniques and
exploration of using different media in creating art. Art appreciation
and simple art history will be also be introduced to the students.
• Mature aesthetic approaches
• Further strengthen their development in drawing and painting
• Further stretching their creativity and imagination
• Ability in usage of more sophisticated medias
• Ability to gather information and usage of information to develop
• Simple Art history
• 10 sessions/stage/1.5 hrs per session /once a week
• Entire pragrammes complies 8 stages
• Additional Programme: 3hrs Sunday outdoor drawing per term